Dr. Surender R. Neravetla is passionate about changing lives by improving people’s health and helping them sidestep disease. This fervor to share the health-related information that the heart–surgeon–turned–health–news–sleuth uncovered shows in his writing as much as in his public speaking.
Whether he’s addressing hundreds of people as a keynote speaker on the subject of health at events like the American Heart Association’s Heart Walk or sharing lifesaving insights with small rotary club groups or large church congregations, Dr. Neravetla’s expertise and his startling message about disease prevention open people’s eyes and prompt them to change their habits and improve their health and well-being.
- What does a truly healthy diet look like?
- What is the single most important thing we are doing wrong with our food other than adding salt?
- Why is salt so bad for us?
- How does salt impact Black Americans?
- Why has diabetes become increasingly common even among vegetarians?
- What is the best way to get all the vitamins your body needs?
- What are antioxidants? How do they work?
- How much protection from heart disease do cholesterol-lowering pills offer?
- What kind of exercise is most beneficial?
For more information about Doctor Neravetla’s upcoming speaking engagements, please visit the Health Now Books LLC Facebook page.
I wanted to tell you what an impact you made on Rotary with your speech about the dangers of salt. At the meeting yesterday Steve Neely, the club president, arrived early and took all the salt shakers off the tables and set them on the head table. A couple people went up and asked for them back during lunch. They got fined at the end of the meeting.
Plato and I were at a party with several Rotary member this past weekend and several of the wives were talking about how their husbands came home and told them to stop putting salt in the food they cook.
Needless to say, your speech really made an impact on everyone. I thought you would like to know that. Congratulations!
– Tina P.
Good Morning Surender,
The feedback on your presentation has been nothing but outstanding. The impression you made of our guests is prompting many to rethink how they view salt/sodium while others may speak with their personal physicians about some of the areas you covered. You made a HUGE impression.
– Keith Dameron, VP-Manager, IBERIABANK, Marco Island, FL