Pick up a salt shaker—especially if you’re a Black American—and you’re courting diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, asthma, stroke, stomach cancer and dementia.
Salt Kills and Salt: Black America’s Silent Killer, the first two books in Dr. Surender Neravetla’s Health Now Books series, make the case that salt is public health enemy #1.The good news is how easily you can lose the deadly salt habit.
Get the Press Kit
- The Easy & Inexpensive Way to Dramatically Improve Black America’s Heart Health
- The Killer In Your Kitchen
- Salt Is Killing Our Kids
- New Study Shows How Salt Consumption Is Endangering Our Kids
- Ohio Cardiac Surgeon Challenges Costco
- Heart Cardiac Surgeon Attacks Ad with Female Cigar Smoker
- Dayton Daily News
- Donnie Darko Girl—”Review: Salt Kills”
- Health Partners—”The Killer in Your Kitchen”
- Blacknews.com—”The Easy & Inexpensive Way to Dramatically Improve Black America’s Heart Health“
- Free Press Journal—Salt Kills (PDF)
- Free Press Journal—Dr. Neravetla (PDF)
- AllVoices.com—”Introducing Dr. N, Central Ohio’s Own Dr. Oz”
- TV Show Spotlights Recognized Heart Surgeon’s Convincing Diatribe Against Salt
- Springfield News-Sun—”Springfield Doctor: Kill Salt Habits” (PDF)
- Marco Island Sun Times—”Heart Doctor Has Message: Salt Kills”
- What’s really killing African Americans?